Thursday, April 14, 2011

Extreme Couponing Craziness

Has anyone else seen this show?  This is by far one of the craziest shows I've seen in a long time.  I love to coupon, but this is quite out of control. 

I don't even think it is possible.  All of the stores near us have policies that would prevent the savings these people are getting. 

For instance, most manufacturer's coupons will only be doubled up to 50 cents, and only on the first two of the same items.  If you buy more than two of the same thing, the face value of the coupon is only given after the first two.

Also, who needs more deodorant than they will ever use in their entire life?  Or diapers for kids you don't even have.  If these people can really get all of this stuff for free, I hope they are donating the excess things. 

I'll stick to clipping my one insert of coupons a week, and be happy with my $20 savings, thank you very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message. I really appreciate it! Cheers!