Monday, April 4, 2011

Happy Monday!

This morning we woke up to thunderstorms.  It would have been a perfect day to stay in bed. 

Brooklyn is terrified of thunderstorms.  So we snuggled her on the couch...she loves/hates when I do this to her...I couldn't resist!

This past weekend seemed like pure perfection.  Bill and I got all of our cleaning/chores out of the way Thursday and Friday night so we wouldn't feel guilty about not doing them over the weekend 

The weather was perfectly in tune with the beginning of April.  We ran a few errands Saturday morning, got both cars cleaned, and then my sister Deanna and I went to visit our cousin in the hospital.  It was so nice to see our cousin Brandi, and we are wishing her a speedy recovery, and praying for answers.

After the hospital, Bill and I made pizzas for lunch and then jumped on the Butler bandwagan.  You see, we live about a mile away from the Butler University campus, so there is a lot of bulldog pride going on around us (since they are going to the NCAA championship game).  So before Saturday night's game, we went over to Butler's campus and walked around a bit.  It is just beautiful.  We even bought some lovely t-shirts to sport during the game. And what great game it was!

Sunday was one of those days you never want to end.  I got to sleep in, eat yummy cereal, do a bit of laundry and then have lunch with my man.  Following that, we spent about an hour or so at the dog park with our favorite pooch.  With the weather so nice, it was hard not to be outside.  We finished the night off with BLTs for dinner and then ice cream with my family!  Pure bliss!

Tonight will be spent cheering the Butler Bulldogs on in the NCAA championship game.  Here's to hoping they can pull it off. 

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message. I really appreciate it! Cheers!