Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Back to school...

I was originally very excited about starting school again.  The idea of continually learning as I get older is something that is very important to me.  After two weeks of class though, I've realized that I highly romanticized going back to school. 

I imagined studying in the student union, feelings of accomplishment, and I even seem to have better time management when I'm busy.

While the time management thing is working out, the actual class part stinks!  Now, instead of studying in the student union, I study at home.  Studying at home is hard.  I see everything I am missing out on.  Hanging out with Bill and Brooklyn, keeping the house clean, and quite frankly, just enjoying my down time. 

The class I'm taking is neither easy nor hard.  So far I've been doing pretty well; however, I have a test tonight that I haven't quite studied for so we will see how I feel tomorrow.

Is anyone else considering going back to school?  After this class, I'm not sure if I really want to sign up for the whole masters program.  I like having my nights and weekends to do as I wish.  At least I will have this prequisite done if I ever do decide to apply to grad school.

Happy Wednesday!  Wish me luck on my test!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message. I really appreciate it! Cheers!