Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I miss him...

Bill's been traveling for work a lot lately. 
I miss having him around.  And I know Brooklyn sure misses him.  I'm not nearly as much fun.
Can't wait for him to get home tomorrow.

Sorry for the long blog silence. 
With Bill traveling so much, my life consists of wedding planning, hanging out with the dog and cleaning...not much else.

I do start school tomorrow though (what??). 
That's right, I've decided that I might apply to a program to start my MHA, but I never took microeconomics in undergrad. 
Therefore, I start micro tomorrow night for the first summer session. 
Depending on how this goes, I might consider graduate school...

The thought of homework is terrifying though.

Happy Tuesday all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message. I really appreciate it! Cheers!