Friday, February 18, 2011

Friday Favorites

I thought it might be fun to look at a few of my favorite things right now...
  
1.  I'd love to have this laundry basket from Pier 1.  Something about it makes me want to be very domestic.  It is much prettier than the standard plastic laundry baskets.
Photo courtesy of Pier 1


2.  I'd also love this three tiered basket for our half bath downstairs.  I first saw it on the Home and Harmony blog and fell in love!  A cute, yet functional addition it would be. 

Photo courtesy of Pier 1

3.  Anthropologie has me swooning over most of their things.  I currently have their volcano candle in our living room and burn it about everyday. 

Photo courtesy of Anthropologie

4.  I wouldn't mind having this for the kitchen either!
Photo courtesy of Anthropologie

5.  One last thing that is currently listed as one of my favorites are these jeans by GAP.  I actually already have these, and they are so cute and comfortable. 

Photo courtesy of the GAP

It is hard to find jeans that I really like so I bought two pairs while I was there.  They are a pit pricey, but definitely worth it.  The only negative is that they are a little bit more of a high waist jean than what I am used to, and the waist seems to stretch out throughout the day.   A belt cures all of this though! 

So those are just a few of the things I'm currently obsessing over.  I think I might have to run to Pier 1 this weekend for that laundry basket...we shall see.

Here's to a fun, relaxing weekend.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message. I really appreciate it! Cheers!