Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Productivity

Bill stayed home from work yesterday because he wasn't feeling so hot at the start of the day.  By mid-morning though, things were turning around, and I have to say, I could get used to him staying home.  While I was at work, this new light I recently bought magically got hung in our living room!  I apologize I don't have any pics yet, I spent all night saying thank you over and over again, but here is a pic from CB2's website!

photo courtesy of CB2
Also, the dishes got done, the floor and rugs were cleaned and all the clutter put away.  It felt great coming home to a clean house!

On another side note, he had dinner planned and ready to go so we could start cooking as soon as we got back from taking Brooklyn to the dog park!  My least favorite phone call of the day is the "what do you want for dinner tonight" phone call, so it was so nice not to have to think about it!  And it was delicious too!

All of this to say, I think Bill would be a better stay at home "parent" than I would be.  I probably would have watched Oprah and Law and Order all day!

Sadly, I never heard back from the Craigslist posting regarding the dresser I was interested in...bummer.  The search continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your message. I really appreciate it! Cheers!